Monday, October 09, 2006

No Sun = No Energy

I know you're saying well duh. But for me this really worries me. I take a stimulant to stay awake during the day and under normal light conditions I get a burst of energy when my meds kick in. When I'm home on a gloomy day I get antsy but still don't have energy.

One of the biggest problems that all these dingy days are creating is that the house looks like shit.

Right now for instance I'm home alone - perfect time to get things done because no is here to object or get in the way. However I don't even know if I could lift my ass out of the chair let alone clean.

I'm wondering if more lighting in the house (and the right kind) would help. I don't have this issue at work because it's always brightly lit in there.

Maybe I'll go research this. Here I come google.

No comments: