Saturday, October 07, 2006

My little adventure

So this evening I did something that I would never have done before. I left my folks place headed to KW for supper without a clue as to how to get there. That's right I just drove and headed in the general direction of the tri-city area. And you know what it was actually a lot of fun.

I kept to paved roads and just headed north-east. I even beat Mapquests suggested time by 15min. See I looked up a way to go but decided it was to many turns on concessions that I didn't recognize.

So that was my adventure and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Despite the absence of a large number of people, I had lots of fun last night. It was SO good to have real conversation!

Let's do it again soon, though I'm liking the dinner night at a house again....cheaper lol.

Lady Cairean said...

And better service too!