Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's Over!

The christmas shopping season is over! Finally! It's not that it was horrible it's that it never seems to end. Sale after sale, cranky customers, messy people - really would it kill you to put it back where you found it.

Now maybe I can claim my house back. I'm seriously considering using my christmas money to go to the laundry mat and catch up. There's probably somewhere around a dozen loads. My dad made a comment about having to much clothing, what he doesn't realise is that isn't really the case. I just haven't gotten any of the summer clothes washed and packed, they're still laying in piles everywhere.

But I want yarn too. Decisions, decisions.

So I think my favorite present wasn't really a present for me. My mom got a new flat monitor for her computer so I got the hand me down. It's brighter and so much bigger than mine. Yay!

For christmas I got an accessory pack for my gameboy, a stuffed penguin, a heart christmas ornament, earrings, $25, Tracy Ulman's knitting book Knit Together, a full set of bamboo knitting needles, two Diana Krall CDs and the Knitting Pattern-A-Day 2007 calendar.

The kids got quite a bit but the MIL finally slowed down, she didn't buy nearly as much as she usually does. Everything should actually fit this year.

Well I better go get a load in the washer now that the dishwasher has finished.