Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Finally

It's finally starting to feel like christmas. There's snow on the ground, people are shopping, carols are on the radio, gifts being ordered & wrapped.

Getting in the christmas mood is hard for me some years, working at the mall kind of kills it. But the mood has finally hit so today I'm going to pull out my control jourmal and check those fly missions.

So yes we have snow, about 3 inches, and of course everyone has forgotten how to drive in it. My truck tends to spin the tires when pulling away from the corner so I take it slow and make sure no one is coming.

Well some arse behind me today was honking his horn at me. Wouldn't you think that if someone lets a car turn before them and waits for the plow to go across that maybe just maybe there's a reason for it.

I'm tempted to put a sign on the back of the truck: "This truck slides & skids. Be patient or at least stick around when I hit the ditch." Do you think that would work?

No comments: