Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Will the clutter never end!

Dh's bday party is this saturday so we are cleaning house. Not only is there the usual mess from the kids but we started going through all the crap that has collected itself in the livingroom & enterance way. It is never ending. I think I have to get back to my 15min decluttering sessions and 27 fling boogies.

We cleaned for about 2hrs yesterday and it doesn't look like we did. We currently have 2 recycle bins full of paper and we could probably fill at least one more. I'm going to have to start bagging it soon just to make it manageble for recycling.

Ta Da's for Tuesday

  • Cleaned livingroom floor, couch & entertainment unit
  • knitted foot of second sock
  • called guest about sat.
  • started my oct schedule
  • gathered all the laundry- 5 bags

No comments: