Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Ups & Downs of my vacation week

I just completed a much deserved week off from work and I'll admit going back yesterday was hard.

So....

Wed Oct 25: Flyfest at my house

After getting the kids off to school and running to the store for supplies two of my fellow flybabies came over and we attacked my front entrance & livingroom. I know 3 people to clean - why would I need that. Well first off check out flylady and you'll understand a little of it and secondly because even though I take medication for my narcolepsy it doesn't make me "normal". My medication keeps me awake but it doesn't give me a great deal of energy. Think about the last time you had the flu and what you felt like the day after. That is an average day of energy for me. Think of how much you can get done on that day. Now think of only getting that done everyday. What would your house look like?

So needless to say I'm very lucky to have a group of ladies that are willing to put up with my mess and help me out of it. They know I love them.

The two rooms got cleaned, we sorted out stuff to give away (mostly kids shoes) and enjoyed lunch & a good gab session. A fabulous day.

to be continued.......

No comments: